Just got this award from Paint Girl at Adventures of The Painted Creek Farm! Thank you Paint Girl for thinking of me! I love her blog and read it daily!!! Ok, here are the rules:
The honest scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers 10 things about you they may not already know, but are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, you have to let the people you've given the award to, know that they've received this award from you. Finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you.
1. One of my first memories as a child was in my crib and I was in my grandparents farm house. It was dark, probably early morning. Mom tells me I was in Grammie and Grampie's room. I remember their bed was on my left. I distinctly remember the old fashioned red wallpaper.
2. I, too, always wear socks when in the house. My feet get cold!
3. I played collegiate volleyball, was a setter, and lettered my freshman year.
4. I was a lifeguard and now am paying for all that sun. I just got some spots taken off my face yesterday.
5. If I had lots of money, I would live in Middleburg, Virginia on an old historic farm, and have a second home in Vermont.
6. I love Jackie Kennedy Onassis. She was an avid rider, loved animals, was educated, gorgeous, stylish, an awesome mother and wife and had excellent taste in interior design. Michelle Obama's arms are nothing compared to Jackie's. Jackie is the ultimate first lady and a wonderful person to admire. I love seeing the photos of her with her horses, dogs, and cats. She used to escape to Virginia so she could maintain some privacy. She was a fabulous rider. I named my dog Black Jack (Little Bear's big brother) after her wild dad.
7. I used to have a weekly paper route as a kid and used to shovel snow to make extra money.
8. As kids, we had to play outside all day in the summer. We rarely saw a snake.
9. I love old things...old houses, old furniture, old photos, old trees, historic places, etc.
10. I was always picked in the top five even amongst the boys for kickball teams in grade school.
Ok, now for picking 10 bloggy buddies who might like this award... These blogs are not in any special order whatsoever. Each blog is awesome and worth your click!
1. Gizmo Quilts
2. My Country Blog of This and That
3. Dog Trot Farm
4. Stacy's Random Thoughts
5.Timmy and Friends
6.In the Shadow of Juniper Hill
7. Whimsical Jewelry
8. The Blessed Country Mom
9. NaDa Farm Life With Anne Marie
10.Lilac and Cats
Have fun blog hopping!