WHO IS BUTTERCUP? SOLVE THE MYSTERY TO WIN!
Last week while in Florida, I saw one of Buttercup's sisters and fell instantly in love. Oh my heavens, I had to have her but she belonged to someone else who loved her very much. Besides, we flew down, so it was impossible to bring her back to the farm. I asked the two ladies who were chatting nearby about her owner and they had no clue whom she belonged to but did know where I could find one of her sisters which really surprised me`. I left the parking lot while she just stood there tied to a post. I had to find her other family members and did later on in the day.. They are truly all beautiful, but her coloring was sheer perfection. I only wanted her twin.
Kritter Keeper loves mysteries so here is one for you to unravel if you want to win this $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE from WHITE FLOWER FARM. ...Most of my readers love flowers and vegetables, so I thought you all would enjoy this gift...especially since you can customize it yourself and get what you want. My hints are described below as are the details of how to win this freebie! Yay! Have fun!
Buttercup can be fast like Blue but only if you tell her as she is very obedient. She is like Bridget who is a calico and she has several colors. If you run your hand over one part of her, you will feel some bumps. They are pretty to look at too. You can dress part of her with something floral and nice. She doesn't mind being prissy! After a lot of research, I finally found Buttercup for sale in Lexington, Kentucky of all places. She was the only one left with her coloring. I was so happy and felt very lucky!
She is three gaited, like Blue, with a walk, trot and a canter though I wouldn't describe her way of going like that at all. Nugget being such a good boy just laid down beside her and smiled. Limp (little button buck) circled her and looked a little apprehensive but the two geese didn't seem afraid at all. I was told to monitor her air capacity each week which was news for me. She is quite the hog, and needs more than most. Oh, and they also told me she really should not be outside when it is raining. Can you guess yet?
|White Flower Farm|
The first reader who solves this cute little mystery will receive a gift certificate from the well known White Flower Farm. The following are the rules....
1. This freebie is for identified followers only that link back to their blog.
2. To be eligible, a comment with your guess must be submitted however, if you think you erred, then feel free to leave another guess before Sunday at 5 pm.
3. If you are a new follower, i would love for you to identify your follower name in your comment Kritter Keeper likes to meet all of her followers and most likely will follow you back.
4. The answer will be posted after 5 pm on Sunday with a photo along with the name of the winner and a link to their blog.
5. There will be only one winner.
6. All comments regarding a guess will be hidden until Sunday at 5 pm then published in order they were received.
7. The winner must check back on Sunday and then provide Farm Tails thru an email his/her mailing address. If no address is given within 24 hours, the second person who correctly commented will be awarded the gift certificate.